More on Monetize your Blog with Ad Sense.
- Internet offers many opportunities to make money with our blogs and websites. There are different tools and ways to do it, but one of the most profitable and effective is Google AdSense.
- AdSense is a free tool that enables to include advertising on your site or blog and pays you for clicks, impressions and searches. Sites with high traffic can generate a good profit for their owners.
- AdSense is a contextual advertising system designed by Google that allows the webmaster of a website, place ads calledAdWords. These ads are administered by Google and generates incomes (revenues) either by clicks or impressions.
- AdSense is a way to put advertising on a website, with ads generally, less intrusive than most banners, and content is generally more related to the website where they appear.
- Once we create an account at Google AdSense, the system allows us to include in our pages a code that displays advertisements, usually related to our content, and whenever visitors click on these advertisements make money in our account Adsense
- Google AdSense places ads on the website that suits the public interest, allowing us to earn revenue for clicks and also provides the right ad to the potential user.
- AdSense is considered by many people as the best way to monetize a blog or website, but requires a little patience and doing things right, because Google has very strict rules about what can and can not be done. Breaching these rules can cost us to lose our AdSense account.