How to choose your blog host. Step Two.
- I chose Blogger.com templates, because they are very integrated into Google networks, with nice easy widgets ready to paste and apply to your blog.
- I will now open a Test Blog on Blogger.com and explain step by step and with links to other blogs, HOW TO BLOG ON BLOGGER.COM
- You must Follow me step by step and don't change anything I do. Do exactly as I do.( One wrong click or add and you back to square one. Like me, with weeks of work down the drain.
- OK, here we go:
- First bookmark this page. (How to: click the grey icon star, top right hand corner next to the tool/ spanner icon. Bookmark pop up will open and click "folder" and choose the "Blog" folder that you created in step one.
- Secondly the following link will open on a new page( Bookmark this page to the Blog file,this is your Blogger Dash board for all your Blogs) thus, you can alternate between this page for instructions and the new page you busy applying my instructions on. DON'T CLOSE ANY OF THESE TWO PAGES YET.(How to: Alter between these two pages- at the very top right hand corner, there you see these pages "Blogger: HOW TO BUI x" is highlighted ,this is my page,your instructions page and next to that you see a darker, in the back ground, a page that says "Blogger:..." this is your page. To change between them click the darker one. BE CAREFUL, DON'T CLICK THE x (This is to close a page)
- Now I will open a Test Blog and give you step by step details on what I am Doing and How to. After clicking link below, continue to next post.
- Click here to start your Blog.( Reply to this post, if you struggling.)