Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submitdomainname.com HOW TO BUILD AND ENHANCE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.: Blogger Sign-Up, Title and Address. Step Three.
This site is still under construction and will be forever, because every day there is something new in the blogger world. I will keep on adding new posts on "How to" and Tips. Use the Blog Archives. If you getting started, go to the oldest date, meaning the first date under the heading "BLOG ARCHIVE" and start from there, otherwise look under the different date archives for what you need help with and click on the link. Everything will be explained in detail with links and How to's on one Blog, no more researching how to get tips and tricks added to your blog.All replies on posts will be emailed to me and not automatically posted. I created this blog, because I wish I had a blog like this to help me start and save me months and months of researching on how to get the tips and tricks from other blogs on to my blog. (from getting your blog Views, SEO, Advertising and many more) I will create a Test Blog and go through the set-up step by step, with easy to follow instructions.I WILL GIVE YOU MY FINDINGS ON BLOG BUILDING, IN A PLAIN AND SIMPLE STEP BY STEP WAY, WITH LINKS AND EVERYTHING, FOR FREE.Clicking my advertisers, at no cost to you will help me lots and there is also a "Pay pal Donate" button where you can donate any amount, which will help my charities. Even $1 is welcome and you don't need a Pay pal account. No, you don't need to donate anything, this Blog is free for you, but I will appreciate it. Lastly,click one of the subscribe blocks at the bottom of this Blog, to get free post updates to your email via Feed Burner. Please share with your friends.

Sunday 29 April 2012

Blogger Sign-Up, Title and Address. Step Three.

Blogger Sign-Up, your blog Title and Address.

  • Easy  to follow instructions. NB:Use your Google email to link Blogger and Google accounts.
  • This is for adding your ad sense advertising to your blog.
  • Choose your Blog's name carefully, it must be relevant to what you blogging about and in a certain way (This was my very first mistake) ie. I made the mistake of naming my first blog "For the global sports fan and the babes that follow them" and if I had known, I would have started a new blog and deleted this one, but I spend weeks and weeks going through how to make my blog be viewed and popular, because I got no views and when I search my blog in Google I could not find it. So I found out my name is not going to get search engine hits, because of various reasons. So I changed my blogs name to " Ultimate Sports and Fitness Blog" very easily in the design tab at the top of my blog page and while I was busy, I change my address (URL), because by now I was an expert researcher ( so I thought). That was an even bigger mistake. Great name, millions of hits on this type of name, but nobody will ever see it, because when I hit create on the first name and address, Google indexed it as a new blog and then when I change it Google did not index it again, because now you have to submit manually to the webmaster and it will be conflicting and Google sees it as copy wright issues, because the browser sees it as to exact to another site or copy of another site.Thus Google wont index it and if you get it right after you created a sitemap, you still wont get hits.
  • So choose one Title and Address and stick to it or delete and start a new blog.
  • Template, choose the simple template.( Don't get sucked in to the others, this one you can personalize the most.
  • Do this now!!
  • Continue to next post,please and remember click some adverts on my blog.

No comments: