Blogger Sign-Up, your blog Title and Address.
- Easy to follow instructions. NB:Use your Google email to link Blogger and Google accounts.
- This is for adding your ad sense advertising to your blog.
- Choose your Blog's name carefully, it must be relevant to what you blogging about and in a certain way (This was my very first mistake) ie. I made the mistake of naming my first blog "For the global sports fan and the babes that follow them" and if I had known, I would have started a new blog and deleted this one, but I spend weeks and weeks going through how to make my blog be viewed and popular, because I got no views and when I search my blog in Google I could not find it. So I found out my name is not going to get search engine hits, because of various reasons. So I changed my blogs name to " Ultimate Sports and Fitness Blog" very easily in the design tab at the top of my blog page and while I was busy, I change my address (URL), because by now I was an expert researcher ( so I thought). That was an even bigger mistake. Great name, millions of hits on this type of name, but nobody will ever see it, because when I hit create on the first name and address, Google indexed it as a new blog and then when I change it Google did not index it again, because now you have to submit manually to the webmaster and it will be conflicting and Google sees it as copy wright issues, because the browser sees it as to exact to another site or copy of another site.Thus Google wont index it and if you get it right after you created a sitemap, you still wont get hits.
- So choose one Title and Address and stick to it or delete and start a new blog.
- Template, choose the simple template.( Don't get sucked in to the others, this one you can personalize the most.
- Do this now!!
- Continue to next post,please and remember click some adverts on my blog.