Customize Template: Layout.
- Click layout. You will now see that there is two layouts, Body Layout ( with eight pictures under it) and Footer Layout (with Three pictures under it)
- We will start with the body layout. In each picture there is lighter areas and darker areas. The lighter areas is where you Blog tile and posts will be displayed. The Darker areas will be for widgets( will get to how and what is widgets later) Adverts, blog info ect. I started with the first one on the second line. This one gives you a lot of freedom (Remember we can change this later to). For now choose the one I suggest. Click that picture now, wait to load and "apply to blog" orange tab top right.
- Next we choose the Footer template. This is how the bottom of your blog will look like. Best one here is the middle picture. Easy for advertising. ( and again, remember you can change this later, with no negative impact on your indexing etc.) Click middle picture, wait for the loading to complete and now apply to blog.( Orange tab, top right)
- Next click advanced.
- Here you can set your over all look of your text in postings and sizes of headings and text in your posts.
- I will not change anything here, at this time. (We will come back to this Later.)Click "view Blog"tab top right side. (Don't panic it will start looking like a blog in the next few remaining steps)