This Post follows on the first Increase your views post.
- Be consisted: Post at least one relevant post to your blog on the same time each day. Your followers will get to know that you are a consistent poster and that the can expect your post at certain time of day. Reader likes this and so do the search engines, shows you consistent blogger. this is easy to do. when you creating your post, just use the post settings on your right and click "Schedule" and choose a time (always post your first post at the same time each day) When you finish writing your post, just click "publish as normal and your post will be published on the scheduled time and date. (I have started my yesterday and so far it works good. Will keep you posted on this)
- Search Engine Optimization: When you write your blog posts, remember to optimize your pages for search engines to find them. You must include relevant keywords and links but don’t overload your posts with too many relevant or irrelevant keywords, this may cause you to be considered spam and your blog could be removed from Google’s search entirely.
- Keep your blog clean and clear. It is important to have your site load fast. Readers don't want to wait ages for your site to load. Don’t put heavy banners and ads everywhere. This slows and can even make the flash player crash, this is highly irritating for your readers and you will loose many of your followers. Test your site regularly. Some links and banners placed strategically in places that produce good results is the best option, although you must be careful. Always remember to make the navigation steps correct and easy to follow for readers.
- Automates the process of exchange: If your site is hosted by Blogger.com, there are many plugins that will help you to automate the processes of promotion via there gadgets page. They make the job easier, especially if you’re doing a lot of things manually. You can share on Facebook and Twitter automatically. You can ping your messages automatically so that Google knows you have posted new content. Pinging your blog feed is a great and free way to get traffic. That's why we did the Google feed Burner setup, so your posts can get more exposure.
- ( need more help on these topics, just reply to this post)