This site is still under construction and will be forever, because every day there is something new in the blogger world. I will keep on adding new posts on "How to" and Tips. Use the Blog Archives. If you getting started, go to the oldest date, meaning the first date under the heading "BLOG ARCHIVE" and start from there, otherwise look under the different date archives for what you need help with and click on the link. Everything will be explained in detail with links and How to's on one Blog, no more researching how to get tips and tricks added to your blog.All replies on posts will be emailed to me and not automatically posted. I created this blog, because I wish I had a blog like this to help me start and save me months and months of researching on how to get the tips and tricks from other blogs on to my blog. (from getting your blog Views, SEO, Advertising and many more) I will create a Test Blog and go through the set-up step by step, with easy to follow instructions.I WILL GIVE YOU MY FINDINGS ON BLOG BUILDING, IN A PLAIN AND SIMPLE STEP BY STEP WAY, WITH LINKS AND EVERYTHING, FOR FREE.Clicking my advertisers, at no cost to you will help me lots and there is also a "Pay pal Donate" button where you can donate any amount, which will help my charities. Even $1 is welcome and you don't need a Pay pal account. No, you don't need to donate anything, this Blog is free for you, but I will appreciate it. Lastly,click one of the subscribe blocks at the bottom of this Blog, to get free post updates to your email via Feed Burner. Please share with your friends.
Thursday, 3 May 2012
1) Blog Traffic.
2) Human Clicks on your Adverts.
The first you can get links in my "Use Full Links"tab.
The second you will receive from reading this post finished.
To receive money and better advertisers, you need traffic to your site, because you need readers to click your adverts.
For a new blog, say under 1-2 years old with under 1000 views per day, its very very unlikely that this blog will earn you more than a few cents per week.
You spend money to get you blog promoted and get very little results, right?
Now here is my new Idea, since people are paying money for everything els, I am going to make you a offer that will help you in two ways.
HUMAN CLICKS ON YOUR ADS AND LINK BUILDING.
Links is very important so you can get better page rankings and get more viewers/readers. People pay for really crappy links from $50 - $2000 US.
I don't understand this. Ok lets cut this story short.
I got a network of over 1000 followers combined on my Google +1 circle, FB, Twitter, Stumble, deli ect. This means x1000.
-------------This is what you get, min -----------------
1) For seven days, twice a day, everyday, all your adds on your main page, max Ads per page 12 will be click at least once per visit.
2) You get me to post a reply on your 5 recent posts. ( this will generate a link for you from my profile. This is good, because the bigger my following and your following grows, the more we get exposed. Readers want to see were we go what we read and who is following us.
3) You get me to like your 10 most recent posts. If I like your post, this get sent to my social network followers, meaning over 1000 reader can potentially see your post and what I read and liked. They can even like what you posted and so your circle grows.
You Like this and can you see the grow potential,YES?
All you have to do is hit the Donate Button and Donate $4 US, just over 50 cents per day. Make sure you user name is on the reference part of the donation, then reply to this post, your user name on reference and the blog you want me to visit. Don't worry your reply does not get posted, it gets mailed straight to my secure off site email address, so your Advertisers won't see who is using this service.
Getting your blog viewed by more people.
Increase your Blog Visitors, by following these simple tips and tricks to drive traffic to you blog.
- Post Regularly: The first step to building your blog’s audience is updating your blog with useful Posts on your blog topic. To maintain the interest and loyalty of your readers, make sure you have something meaningful to say to them and say it often. Remember that the content you write is what will keep readers coming back for more.
- Create a site map: Search engines will find your blog quickly and effectively, if you create a map of your blog that updates automatically when you add new content. If you use Blogger.com as a publishing platform, you can use the following plugin: Free Sitemap Generator, which will greatly ease you’re work load. Free Sitemap Generator This is relatively simple manual way of generating your first Sitemap. ( you will need help on adding the auto upload feature. I just reply to this post on what you don't understand and I will help you)
- Optimize the tags: Tags are easily noticed by search engines. To improve the visibility of your articles you must make proper use of tags. Don’t abuse them and concentrate on those that really applies to your post. Tags also help readers find your blog when they perform searches on popular blog search engines.
- Use internal links: (for the more advanced users) When you write a post reminder make internal links that point to the labels or categories of your blog, for example.The main text (text that appears in the link), should include keywords that are referenced by the content that you are linking to. This way you will get the reader to spend more time on your blog and also they will become a returning user if the content is of interest.
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
More on Monetize your Blog with Ad Sense.
The following will give you a bit more information on Google Ad Sense.
- Internet offers many opportunities to make money with our blogs and websites. There are different tools and ways to do it, but one of the most profitable and effective is Google AdSense.
- AdSense is a free tool that enables to include advertising on your site or blog and pays you for clicks, impressions and searches. Sites with high traffic can generate a good profit for their owners.
- AdSense is a contextual advertising system designed by Google that allows the webmaster of a website, place ads calledAdWords. These ads are administered by Google and generates incomes (revenues) either by clicks or impressions.
- AdSense is a way to put advertising on a website, with ads generally, less intrusive than most banners, and content is generally more related to the website where they appear.
- Once we create an account at Google AdSense, the system allows us to include in our pages a code that displays advertisements, usually related to our content, and whenever visitors click on these advertisements make money in our account Adsense
- Google AdSense places ads on the website that suits the public interest, allowing us to earn revenue for clicks and also provides the right ad to the potential user.
- AdSense is considered by many people as the best way to monetize a blog or website, but requires a little patience and doing things right, because Google has very strict rules about what can and can not be done. Breaching these rules can cost us to lose our AdSense account.
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
Go to Google search and do a search for google webmaster. Follow the instructions from webmaster and see if your site is index and for fault.
(Need help, reply to this Post)
Monday, 30 April 2012
Amazon Adverts on your blog.
I will now explain how to get a HTML Advert link on to your Blog, that uses Java script. Example by Amazon.
- Click your "design" tab in top right on the main menu bar for your blog.
- next Click "layout" tab
- then go to the add gadget on the left or right of your Posting block and click
- In the pop up under basic, scroll down to where you see two blue arrows and the words HTML/JAVA and click this picture.
- Next copy the following Code and paste in the bottom big block. leave the title empty. Try this now.( you can always remove it later.) Reminder, move your widgets around so blog looks balanced. Latest Deep specials from Amazon HTML code below. Highlight, Copy and Paste and save arrangement when finished,like explained.
How to get a lot of subscribers for free, Growsocials.
The next step to get your blog viewed is to sign up with Growsocials.
Here below is a You tube video that you can view or go straight to the link that says Growsocials link at bottom of this post.This site is a must have and you wont believe the results you get. When finished sigh up, come back, I will explain what common mistakes users make on Growsocials in my next Post, or just reply to this post what you like to know. ( any trouble, let me help you)
Remember guys this is a free site, but donations is very much appreciated.
Growsocials link, click here to sign up.
Help to add widgets to your Blog.
First go to your, press view blog and then press the design tab at the top right hand side in the blog menu. The new window has the Orange tab that says "New Post". Under this is a list of headings, of which the bottom one is the settings tab.
Go down to the "Earnings" tab and click this. Click the sign up for Ad Sense tab. This is to link Ad sense to your blog directly, as well as the feed link you have made. Income times 2.
Now click the Layout Tab just under the Earnings tab and we will start to give your block some appeal.
Widgets, here I will help you setup the one's that you must have.
(Remember you can move them around like you feel, it is safe to play around now with your blog. Just stay away from settings.I will give you codes to highlight and paste to the widgets, but you must change them later, with your codes, as you discover them.)
- We are going to work with the left and right short strips, that's on either side of were your blog posting is going to be.
- on the right side there is small rectangles with the words add a gadget, just above were it says "Blog Archive" click that one now.
- In the pop up there are 5 headings. We going to start with the "Basic"
- Scroll down on the pictures till you see the green dollar sign with the word Ad Sense and click this picture. In the Pop up the first thing you notice is the size (120x600) click on this and change to ( 160x 600) and click the bottom orange save tab. Wait for it load and it will the appear were you clicked add gadget. Do another one on that side by click add gadet again.
- Then you Add Gadget to the opposite side by click add gadget here and save.
- Adsense require 3 allocated advert spaces, which you just gave them. Do not add more than three of these. They will flicker and move around your blog, leaving open spaces.
- Next click the orange tab "save arrangement" top right.
- There are many Gadget/ Widgets you can add and you can play with them, adding and removing as you like.
- ( Need specific help with something, post comment and I help you)
- Next we going to change your text size and margins.
- Under the layout tab click the template tab.
- In the middel to the left there is a orange tab that says"Customize" Click this tab and wait till finished loading.
- On the top left there are some more headings. Click the "Adjust widths"
- Set the top width to 1100px and the left one to 200px, the right one to 200px. This you can change later as you wish. Remember to click the apply to blog orange tab. Your blog should look like this now. click here.
NOW YOU CAN START POSTING ON YOUR BLOG.
Happy postings, Play around with your blog, to get to now how the gadgets work. (Ask If You Need Help)
Next post will be on mu secret SEO generator. Don't apply this,till your blog is at least 1-2 weeks old after your first posting.
Monetize your Blog and Feed.
Firstly, if you had a peek at your blog, you still won't be happy now. It looks un organised, we are almost by the layout stage, where your blog will take form in one simple post. Hold on, we are almost there.
Setting up a Blog is easy and quick, so they say. At this point of your Blog building, you have saved months and months of frustration and you have not even begin posting. You would have been posting and blogging away and months from now you would realize, something is wrong and you would begin to identify where your mistakes was made and after another couple of months you will still be searching for fixes to the problem, reading blogs on and search engine results. You will ether give up or start a new blog, just to do the simple mistakes over again. You will finally give up altogether and stop blogging or you going to have to pay several sites to build you a usable blog. You could spend thousands on this and other SEO. At this point, if this blog helped you and you have some to spare, even a $5 ( 1 hamburger's money, which can feed a child for 3-4 days in Africa) please donate by pressing the Donate Button, we thank you kindly.
Click the "Monetize"Tab on the Feed Burner menu and lets start.
- Click on the "Ad Sense" Google box, You must follow this step to get advertiser to advertise on your blog and for you to earn money. Just sigh up and come back to this blog.
- After you done this we can move on to the last thing we have to do on Google Feed Burner,trouble shooting, please click that tab in the Feed Burner Menu.
- After the trouble shooting page opens, we going to check that the ping on your site is working. Click on the first blue link "Pining Feed Burner".
- In the next page were you have to enter your website address, you must enter it like this ( http://yourwebaddress.blogspot.com/) don't add the www. in, it won't work.
- Click grey tab under "Ping Feed Burner"
- ( let me know if you don't get a "successfully pinged" notice top of page in green bar.) Close Feed Burner at this time.
- That's it. Now we going to do the finale few tweaks and your of to be a happy blogger.
Continue on to next post, step twelve.