This site is still under construction and will be forever, because every day there is something new in the blogger world. I will keep on adding new posts on "How to" and Tips. Use the Blog Archives. If you getting started, go to the oldest date, meaning the first date under the heading "BLOG ARCHIVE" and start from there, otherwise look under the different date archives for what you need help with and click on the link. Everything will be explained in detail with links and How to's on one Blog, no more researching how to get tips and tricks added to your blog.All replies on posts will be emailed to me and not automatically posted. I created this blog, because I wish I had a blog like this to help me start and save me months and months of researching on how to get the tips and tricks from other blogs on to my blog. (from getting your blog Views, SEO, Advertising and many more) I will create a Test Blog and go through the set-up step by step, with easy to follow instructions.I WILL GIVE YOU MY FINDINGS ON BLOG BUILDING, IN A PLAIN AND SIMPLE STEP BY STEP WAY, WITH LINKS AND EVERYTHING, FOR FREE.Clicking my advertisers, at no cost to you will help me lots and there is also a "Pay pal Donate" button where you can donate any amount, which will help my charities. Even $1 is welcome and you don't need a Pay pal account. No, you don't need to donate anything, this Blog is free for you, but I will appreciate it. Lastly,click one of the subscribe blocks at the bottom of this Blog, to get free post updates to your email via Feed Burner. Please share with your friends.
Thursday, 3 May 2012
Do you need free traffic or views on your Blog? You want +1 for your Sites. You need more Face Book likes or Twitter follows? What about You tube? Need more video views or subscribers? I found the ultimate free traffic driver. No its not growsocials, which is also a great site. Click Here, Sign-Up 4 free. No money needed to driver traffic to you.
Getting your blog viewed by more people.
Increase your Blog Visitors, by following these simple tips and tricks to drive traffic to you blog.
- Post Regularly: The first step to building your blog’s audience is updating your blog with useful Posts on your blog topic. To maintain the interest and loyalty of your readers, make sure you have something meaningful to say to them and say it often. Remember that the content you write is what will keep readers coming back for more.
- Create a site map: Search engines will find your blog quickly and effectively, if you create a map of your blog that updates automatically when you add new content. If you use Blogger.com as a publishing platform, you can use the following plugin: Free Sitemap Generator, which will greatly ease you’re work load. Free Sitemap Generator This is relatively simple manual way of generating your first Sitemap. ( you will need help on adding the auto upload feature. I just reply to this post on what you don't understand and I will help you)
- Optimize the tags: Tags are easily noticed by search engines. To improve the visibility of your articles you must make proper use of tags. Don’t abuse them and concentrate on those that really applies to your post. Tags also help readers find your blog when they perform searches on popular blog search engines.
- Use internal links: (for the more advanced users) When you write a post reminder make internal links that point to the labels or categories of your blog, for example.The main text (text that appears in the link), should include keywords that are referenced by the content that you are linking to. This way you will get the reader to spend more time on your blog and also they will become a returning user if the content is of interest.
HOW TO BUILD AND ENHANCE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.: How $2 =$100: How $2 Donation can make You $100 and you help Charity. Did you know for one Burger's money, you can feed a child in Africa for days!!! ...
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
More on Monetize your Blog with Ad Sense.
The following will give you a bit more information on Google Ad Sense.
- Internet offers many opportunities to make money with our blogs and websites. There are different tools and ways to do it, but one of the most profitable and effective is Google AdSense.
- AdSense is a free tool that enables to include advertising on your site or blog and pays you for clicks, impressions and searches. Sites with high traffic can generate a good profit for their owners.
- AdSense is a contextual advertising system designed by Google that allows the webmaster of a website, place ads calledAdWords. These ads are administered by Google and generates incomes (revenues) either by clicks or impressions.
- AdSense is a way to put advertising on a website, with ads generally, less intrusive than most banners, and content is generally more related to the website where they appear.
- Once we create an account at Google AdSense, the system allows us to include in our pages a code that displays advertisements, usually related to our content, and whenever visitors click on these advertisements make money in our account Adsense
- Google AdSense places ads on the website that suits the public interest, allowing us to earn revenue for clicks and also provides the right ad to the potential user.
- AdSense is considered by many people as the best way to monetize a blog or website, but requires a little patience and doing things right, because Google has very strict rules about what can and can not be done. Breaching these rules can cost us to lose our AdSense account.
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
There are times when you wonder what to write in your blog?
If this is your case, don't worry, it's something that usually happens to us all. The following tips will help you to write something interesting in your blog,When you feel you have hit a blank. Use everyday experiences. There are many experiences that you can capture and share in your post article. Things that you find interesting and which you think that adds value to other peoples lives.
- Put yourself in the place of your readers, this is another easy way to find something to write about. Thinking about what they want to read about, this will help you to generate content and this generates value to your blog for your readers.
- Try to make your blog index able by writing it like a story. Each post follows the previous post and can be found in your Blog Archive.
- Pay attention to details that are very valuable, though few people do it. If you have the issue but you don´t know how to explain it all, what you have to do is document the details and formulate it first, then write your Post on it. So don't loose any of your valuable details.
- Blog readers don’t read much, so it’s better to write short posts, if possible. If the topic is very large, split it into parts or sections and publish them as different posts.
- Finally, when you wonder what to write in your blog? Keep in mind that it’s important that you address a topic you’re passionate about. Of course, you should generate content that adds value to your blog.
- And remember, while reading other blogs to click on there Adverts, this is just to show your interest by promoting their Blog and it costs you nothing.
Go to Google search and do a search for google webmaster. Follow the instructions from webmaster and see if your site is index and for fault.
(Need help, reply to this Post)
Monday, 30 April 2012
Amazon Adverts on your blog.
I will now explain how to get a HTML Advert link on to your Blog, that uses Java script. Example by Amazon.
- Click your "design" tab in top right on the main menu bar for your blog.
- next Click "layout" tab
- then go to the add gadget on the left or right of your Posting block and click
- In the pop up under basic, scroll down to where you see two blue arrows and the words HTML/JAVA and click this picture.
- Next copy the following Code and paste in the bottom big block. leave the title empty. Try this now.( you can always remove it later.) Reminder, move your widgets around so blog looks balanced. Latest Deep specials from Amazon HTML code below. Highlight, Copy and Paste and save arrangement when finished,like explained.
How to get a lot of subscribers for free, Growsocials.
The next step to get your blog viewed is to sign up with Growsocials.
Here below is a You tube video that you can view or go straight to the link that says Growsocials link at bottom of this post.This site is a must have and you wont believe the results you get. When finished sigh up, come back, I will explain what common mistakes users make on Growsocials in my next Post, or just reply to this post what you like to know. ( any trouble, let me help you)
Remember guys this is a free site, but donations is very much appreciated.
Growsocials link, click here to sign up.