This site is still under construction and will be forever, because every day there is something new in the blogger world. I will keep on adding new posts on "How to" and Tips. Use the Blog Archives. If you getting started, go to the oldest date, meaning the first date under the heading "BLOG ARCHIVE" and start from there, otherwise look under the different date archives for what you need help with and click on the link. Everything will be explained in detail with links and How to's on one Blog, no more researching how to get tips and tricks added to your blog.All replies on posts will be emailed to me and not automatically posted. I created this blog, because I wish I had a blog like this to help me start and save me months and months of researching on how to get the tips and tricks from other blogs on to my blog. (from getting your blog Views, SEO, Advertising and many more) I will create a Test Blog and go through the set-up step by step, with easy to follow instructions.I WILL GIVE YOU MY FINDINGS ON BLOG BUILDING, IN A PLAIN AND SIMPLE STEP BY STEP WAY, WITH LINKS AND EVERYTHING, FOR FREE.Clicking my advertisers, at no cost to you will help me lots and there is also a "Pay pal Donate" button where you can donate any amount, which will help my charities. Even $1 is welcome and you don't need a Pay pal account. No, you don't need to donate anything, this Blog is free for you, but I will appreciate it. Lastly,click one of the subscribe blocks at the bottom of this Blog, to get free post updates to your email via Feed Burner. Please share with your friends.
Thursday, 3 May 2012
2 Things a Blog needs.
1) Blog Traffic.
2) Human Clicks on your Adverts.
The first you can get links in my "Use Full Links"tab.
The second you will receive from reading this post finished.
To receive money and better advertisers, you need traffic to your site, because you need readers to click your adverts.
For a new blog, say under 1-2 years old with under 1000 views per day, its very very unlikely that this blog will earn you more than a few cents per week.
You spend money to get you blog promoted and get very little results, right?
Now here is my new Idea, since people are paying money for everything els, I am going to make you a offer that will help you in two ways.
HUMAN CLICKS ON YOUR ADS AND LINK BUILDING.
Links is very important so you can get better page rankings and get more viewers/readers. People pay for really crappy links from $50 - $2000 US.
I don't understand this. Ok lets cut this story short.
I got a network of over 1000 followers combined on my Google +1 circle, FB, Twitter, Stumble, deli ect. This means x1000.
-------------This is what you get, min -----------------
1) For seven days, twice a day, everyday, all your adds on your main page, max Ads per page 12 will be click at least once per visit.
2) You get me to post a reply on your 5 recent posts. ( this will generate a link for you from my profile. This is good, because the bigger my following and your following grows, the more we get exposed. Readers want to see were we go what we read and who is following us.
3) You get me to like your 10 most recent posts. If I like your post, this get sent to my social network followers, meaning over 1000 reader can potentially see your post and what I read and liked. They can even like what you posted and so your circle grows.
You Like this and can you see the grow potential,YES?
All you have to do is hit the Donate Button and Donate $4 US, just over 50 cents per day. Make sure you user name is on the reference part of the donation, then reply to this post, your user name on reference and the blog you want me to visit. Don't worry your reply does not get posted, it gets mailed straight to my secure off site email address, so your Advertisers won't see who is using this service.
Free Traffic to your Blog or Site.
Do you need free traffic or views on your Blog? You want +1 for your Sites. You need more Face Book likes or Twitter follows? What about You tube? Need more video views or subscribers? I found the ultimate free traffic driver. No its not growsocials, which is also a great site. Click Here, Sign-Up 4 free. No money needed to driver traffic to you.
Getting your blog viewed by more people.
Increase your Blog Visitors, by following these simple tips and tricks to drive traffic to you blog.
- Post Regularly: The first step to building your blog’s audience is updating your blog with useful Posts on your blog topic. To maintain the interest and loyalty of your readers, make sure you have something meaningful to say to them and say it often. Remember that the content you write is what will keep readers coming back for more.
- Create a site map: Search engines will find your blog quickly and effectively, if you create a map of your blog that updates automatically when you add new content. If you use Blogger.com as a publishing platform, you can use the following plugin: Free Sitemap Generator, which will greatly ease you’re work load. Free Sitemap Generator This is relatively simple manual way of generating your first Sitemap. ( you will need help on adding the auto upload feature. I just reply to this post on what you don't understand and I will help you)
- Optimize the tags: Tags are easily noticed by search engines. To improve the visibility of your articles you must make proper use of tags. Don’t abuse them and concentrate on those that really applies to your post. Tags also help readers find your blog when they perform searches on popular blog search engines.
- Use internal links: (for the more advanced users) When you write a post reminder make internal links that point to the labels or categories of your blog, for example.The main text (text that appears in the link), should include keywords that are referenced by the content that you are linking to. This way you will get the reader to spend more time on your blog and also they will become a returning user if the content is of interest.
HOW TO BUILD AND ENHANCE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.: How $2 =$100: How $2 Donation can make You $100 and you help Charity. Did you know for one Burger's money, you can feed a child in Africa for days!!! ...
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
More on Monetize your Blog with Ad Sense.
The following will give you a bit more information on Google Ad Sense.
- Internet offers many opportunities to make money with our blogs and websites. There are different tools and ways to do it, but one of the most profitable and effective is Google AdSense.
- AdSense is a free tool that enables to include advertising on your site or blog and pays you for clicks, impressions and searches. Sites with high traffic can generate a good profit for their owners.
- AdSense is a contextual advertising system designed by Google that allows the webmaster of a website, place ads calledAdWords. These ads are administered by Google and generates incomes (revenues) either by clicks or impressions.
- AdSense is a way to put advertising on a website, with ads generally, less intrusive than most banners, and content is generally more related to the website where they appear.
- Once we create an account at Google AdSense, the system allows us to include in our pages a code that displays advertisements, usually related to our content, and whenever visitors click on these advertisements make money in our account Adsense
- Google AdSense places ads on the website that suits the public interest, allowing us to earn revenue for clicks and also provides the right ad to the potential user.
- AdSense is considered by many people as the best way to monetize a blog or website, but requires a little patience and doing things right, because Google has very strict rules about what can and can not be done. Breaching these rules can cost us to lose our AdSense account.
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
There are times when you wonder what to write in your blog?
If this is your case, don't worry, it's something that usually happens to us all. The following tips will help you to write something interesting in your blog,When you feel you have hit a blank. Use everyday experiences. There are many experiences that you can capture and share in your post article. Things that you find interesting and which you think that adds value to other peoples lives.
- Put yourself in the place of your readers, this is another easy way to find something to write about. Thinking about what they want to read about, this will help you to generate content and this generates value to your blog for your readers.
- Try to make your blog index able by writing it like a story. Each post follows the previous post and can be found in your Blog Archive.
- Pay attention to details that are very valuable, though few people do it. If you have the issue but you don´t know how to explain it all, what you have to do is document the details and formulate it first, then write your Post on it. So don't loose any of your valuable details.
- Blog readers don’t read much, so it’s better to write short posts, if possible. If the topic is very large, split it into parts or sections and publish them as different posts.
- Finally, when you wonder what to write in your blog? Keep in mind that it’s important that you address a topic you’re passionate about. Of course, you should generate content that adds value to your blog.
- And remember, while reading other blogs to click on there Adverts, this is just to show your interest by promoting their Blog and it costs you nothing.
Go to Google search and do a search for google webmaster. Follow the instructions from webmaster and see if your site is index and for fault.
(Need help, reply to this Post)